Baby Carrier is easy-to-use and comfortably snug to support your child beginning at 15 lbs., or 7 lbs. when worn with our Infant Insert, until 45 lbs.
BABY CARRIER FEATURES:
- Ergonomic M-position seat supporting safe development for baby’s body
- Dual-adjustment padded straps for optimal neck & shoulder comfort
- Breathable and lightweight canvas hand-made from 100% OEKO-TEX® Standard 100 certified canvas
- Multiple carrier positions - back carry and front carry
- Extra leg padding to keep baby comfortable
- Standard baby carriers can be used from 15 - 45 pounds and toddler carriers from 25 - 60 pounds
- Standard-sized carrier can be used from birth with Tula Infant Insert*
- Black canvas base with coordinating removable hood in black
- Large front pocket on the contouring hip belt
- *Infants and newborns weighing 7 - 15 pounds must use the Baby Tula Infant Insert (sold separately). Infants more than 15 pounds must continue using the Baby Tula Infant Insert with the Standard Tula Baby Carrier until the baby can hold head up consistently for an extended period of time, and is tall enough to be placed in a fully seated position with knees dangling freely with knees above bottom in an ergonomic M-shape position.
We do not recommend back carrying your child until your baby has strong and consistent head, neck, and torso control, and can push him or herself independently into, and remain in, a seated position on a consistent basis.