In stock dates are estimated May 2022 - To secure your place in line to recieve your Olli place your order today.
Olli is an award-winning belt-positioning backless booster. It says to your 6-12 year-old that it’s still cool to be safe in the car. Olli boosts your child’s height ensuring that the vehicle’s seat belt fits them just right while an additional layer of padding eliminates numb-bum syndrome. Easily transportable from vehicle to vehicle and especially handy while traveling from airport to rental car or even the taxi.
Peace of Mind — Ride Safe!
The Clek LATCH system locks the booster seat into place quickly and easily using your vehicle’s LATCH anchorage system.
LATCH (Lower Anchor and Tethers for Children) refers
to the pair of fixed lower anchors built into the crease
between the seat back and seat cushion. LATCH comes
standard in some vehicles manufactured in 2001 and
2002 and all vehicles in 2003 and newer.
If your vehicle does not have a LATCH anchorage system, you can still use Olli unlatched.
Olli Booster Seat Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child’s hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards
Who Should Use Olli?
Booster seat laws vary by state. Please check your local booster seat laws. Height Weight Recommended Age 40-57 in.
No Numb-Bums Here! Ride On!
Numb-bum is what happens when you sit on hard surfaces for long periods of time — even your legs fall asleep!
The Olli is different: it’s built like the seat in your car. Our Comfort-cube construction includes an additional layer of padding that protects against numb-bum!
As world-class seat manufacturers we want to put an end to numb-bum.
The Comfort-cube is comprised of:
- Metal Substructure provides stability to keep your child in a comfortable and safe position
- Expanded polypropylene base delivers energy-absorbing capability to reduce the impact of those big bumps in the road
- Molded polyurethane foam pad maintains its comfy shape for years