Improves belt positioning on your child's hips and shoulders (shown in red).
Energy-Absorbing Foam Layer
Absorbs energy in a side impact collision resulting in less force transferred directly to your child.
Structural Headrest with Deep Side Wings
Connects to the magnesium frame using steel rods to reduce twisting movements and improve head protection in a collision.
Adjustable headrest for custom fit as your child grows and padded side bolsters allow for comfortable naps
Magnesium Back Frame
Better contains the torso during a side impact collision and protects against vehicle intrusion.
Reclining Seat Back
Helps keep your child safe and comfortable when falling asleep in the car — Slide the seat forward using the Rigid LATCH system and the free-pivoting seat back provides up to 12 degrees of recline for sleeping comfort (recline mode is NOT available if using the seat unlatched)
Rigid LATCH System
Locks the booster seat into place using your vehicle's LATCH anchorage system to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision.
Soft-touch armrests for added comfort
Crypton Super Fabrics provide stain, moisture and bacteria resistance. The durable fabric is easy to clean while the seat cover is removable and machine washable.
Grows with Your Child
Oobr adapts to your growing child with its removable back feature converting it to a backless booster.
Oobr Safety Highlights
- Raises your child 4 in./10 cm to improve in-vehicle shoulder belt fit
- Better positions the seat belt on the child's hips to improve safety
- Locks into place to provide additional booster seat stability in a collision
Child Height, Weight and Age - Fullback Mode
Height Weight Minimum Age 38-57 in. 33-100 lb 4+ years recommended
Child Height, Weight and Age - Backless Mode
Height Weight Minimum Age 40-57 in. 40-100 lb 4+ years recommended
- Confirms that latches are locked with an audible “click”
- Provides a secure connection even when booster seat is not occupied
- Meets all Federal Motor Vehicle Safety Standards and Canadian Motor Vehicle Safety Standards